|The Texas Killing Fields|
|a swampy area in the Texas Killing Fields|
|Type||Huge Scary Outdoor Country Place in Texas|
|Location||Texas (Off I-45)|
|Appears In||The Texas Killing Fields - Chilling Crimes|
Victims Mentioned by Joe Winko (in Chilling Crimes)
Joe Winko mentions many of the various girls who where murdered and found dead in the Killing Fields. Yet, he does not mention every single one of them. According to the official Wikipedia page, more than 30 females where found dead there.
- Colette Wilson aged 13 (disappeared on June 17th, 1971, found dead 2 weeks later)
- Brenda Jones aged 14 (disappeared on July 1, 1971 while going to visit her aunt. was found dead the next day)
- Laura Miller aged 16 (was kidnapped late at night in September of 1984. was found dead in the Killing Fields in February of 1986, along side Jane Doe (Texas Killing Fields).
- Jane Doe (Texas Killing Fields) aged 35 (estimate) was found dead in the Texas Killing Fields along side Laura Miller in February of 1986
- Janet Doe aged 31 (estimate) a murder victim who was found dead in the Texas Killing Fields on September 8th, 1991
- Lynette Bibbs aged 14 & Tamara Fisher aged 15 (went downtown to Houston Texas together to party at the nightclubs, both where found dead the next morning in February of 1996)
- Krystal Jean Baker aged 13 (went missing after leaving home from arguing with her grandmother. Was found dead under a bridge the same day in March of 1996)
- Sarah Trusty aged 23 (went missing on July 12th, 2002 and found dead in the Killing Fields 2 weeks later)